Copper Meetings sets the stage for transformational events. A dedicated team with years of experience works diligently to create your signature events . We focus on the details and anticipates your needs in advance, so you don't have to ask.
Copper Conference Center | Copper Pavilion | Jack's at Copper One Lodge | The Pine Meeting Rooms at Village Square | Copper Station
The Copper Conference Center is in the heart of the Village at Copper. Not only will you have endless activities just a few steps away, your lodging options surround the Copper Conference Center. You'll find a multitude of meeting venue options to fit your needs. From an intimate board room to a large banquet or exhibits hall, we've got you covered.
- Located at the base of the mountain, ski-in/ski-out
- 15,568 square feet of dedicated meeting space
- Facilities which accommodate meetings up to 740 theatre style
- Adjacent slope-side deck for an outdoor dining experience
Copper's 18,000 square feet of open, unobstructed space is ideal for your next trade show, awards banquet or general session. This state-of-the art Clearspan structure is located adjacent to the 16,000 square foot Copper Conference Center and the 7,000 square foot Jack's at Copper One — combined offering of 41,000 square feet of prime function space in the heart of Copper's Center Village. The Copper Pavilion features:
- 100′ x 180′ facility
- 28′ ceiling
- Hard walls with glass windows
- Spectacular views of the Ten Mile Range
- Sport court floor surface for clean, sleek appearance and durability
- Wheelchair and handicap access
- 8 sets of double doors
- Hi Bay Lights
- Available June through September
The Copper Pavilion is perfect for your next unique event or trade show. Its flexibility and versatility allows you to hold a trade show one day, general session with rear screen projection the next day, followed by an evening concert and buffet. Copper partners with several staging and event production companies that can transform the Pavilion into the spectacular event you envision.
Copper One Lodge is high alpine architecture at it‚Äôs best! Located at the base of the mountain, Copper One Lodge is a bold blend of old world charm and modern amenities in a unique Colorado Mountain setting.
- 6,900 square feet of meeting space perfect for social events
- Conveniently connected to the Copper Conference Center
- Ceiling to floor windows with majestic views
- Outdoor deck
The Pine Meeting Rooms at Village Square provide privacy and flexibility for groups up to 280. A flexible floorplan consisting of three meeting rooms adapts easily to your specific conference needs.
- Located in the Village at Copper
- Steps away from lodging and resort activities
- Features over 3,500 square feet of dedicated meeting/function space
- Adjacent to lodging, shops and restaurants
Copper Station, located in the East Village, is in the center of the Copper Creek championship golf course and at the base of the Super Bee, a six person, highspeed chairlift. You will also find the high-end accommodations of Copper Springs Lodge, Elk Run, The Legends and The Woods.
- 40,000 square foot facility
- 18,749 square feet of meeting space
- 3 levels of meeting space including outdoor decks
- Large windows with beautiful mountain views